Now penultimate day announces that could close if it is impossible to get the financial support that its creator needs to maintain one of the most active news blogs (especially policies) collects about Cuba. In its latest warning, PD says
"Now, I think, the time for a break. In the last six months has been a significant increase in the number of readers and in the hours devoted to providing information constantly updated information on Cuba, to propose moderate opinion columns and the space for debate on Cuban affairs ... I find it impossible to continue the blog the way it has been working until now, I think it's the only really interesting. Behind it you see on this page are days worked ten hours a day, fatigue and resignation. If a company blog is not minimally profitable as I have been trying for a long time, then I have no choice but to devote myself to look for other jobs to survive and leave this daily effort ...."
Some have noticed a kind of weariness in the Cuban blogosphere, mostly due to the saturation of the political issue that many readers are turning away. Or at least, trying to avoid, if possible. Is PD will also air? operator will change your way of collecting the news or devise some other space? Only time will tell. But without doubt, the media impact of other sites on the Internet (including Facebook, Twitter and other news sites) and saturation of the Cuban issue (read "political") will not influence the changes that have occurred - and continue to occur - in the Cuban news sites.
0 comments:
Post a Comment