Rivas, who lived in Miami, was arrested along with two colleagues sentenced to 25 and 20 years respectively after shots were fired from a boat from Florida, against a English hotel chain MeliĆ”, Varadero, Matanzas. Rivas, 50, acknowledged that the group had fired anti-Castro propaganda when it withdrew from the area. Said pointed weapons (AK 47) into the air, but the Cuban authorities said that the bullets hit the hotel, which at that time was full of foreign tourists.
The group was captured nine miles from the coast. The government "we attributed the cause of terrorism, but I do not think either way, "Castro said.
" The action had other targets to meet, with whom I disagreed because they believe in God, but I can not reveal what they were, "he told the BBC. Rivas also said they had changed their idea of \u200b\u200bwhat it is to fight Cointra Castroism. "I've learned in prison that the best is the peaceful struggle," he said.
0 comments:
Post a Comment