ENTER OR BETTER:
A man goes to see a fortune teller, comes to the door and knocks ... TOC TOC.
from inside is heard saying:
- Who is it?
And the man says:
- guess what crap! Pimp
:
had a party of zeros and the door was a zero. Then comes an eight, and zero tells
eight.
"This party only zeros. And
eight he says.
"I know, what happens is that I have very tight belt.
COINCIDENCE:
A man says to another down the street:
- "And you like your name?
- Yo ... Welcome
- go! As my doormat!
NAME:
Two friends meet after a while, and one says to another:
- You know I had a child? "Says the first
- How do you call it?" Replied the second
- August Cathedrals.
- That most rare name!
- Not so much, I know one called Julio Iglesias.
SAUCER DRIVE:
- Boy, what have input?
- A glass door
BoBos I:
A man tells his friend:
"Look, look, a dead bird.
And the other says, looking at the sky:
- Where? Where?
BoBos II: Van
two fools in the desert and one says to another:
- Hey, you!
He answers the other:
- Who? Me?
FLY:
A man enters the coffee shop and says:
"Hey, give me a fly?
And the clerk answers:
- But if this is a tearoom!
And the man says
"As there is a cake in the showcase ...
ANETOJOS:
A man comes to an optician, said:
- you give me some reading glasses?.
To which the clerk replied:
- If yesterday was about!
And he says the other:
"I know, but those and read them.
SMALL FOOD:
Two friends and one says to another:
"The other day I was eating a roast and I saw a UFO.
And the other replies,
- Liar! What will you be eating a roast?
CHILDREN READY:
Two women are talking about their children and say together:
- My son is so alive! Just seven months and is walking!
And the other replied:
- More Alive is mine: it is five years old and still needs to be taken in a stroller!
CHAMPION:
a man is about to receive a conference room.
"Listen: this is where the competition is held Vagos?
- Yes, sir. Among just.
"No, no ... to me, I come. AUTO
gauze - Che, Manuel, I sell a car ...
"No thanks, why would I want a car blindfolded?
A man goes to see a fortune teller, comes to the door and knocks ... TOC TOC.
from inside is heard saying:
- Who is it?
And the man says:
- guess what crap! Pimp
:
had a party of zeros and the door was a zero. Then comes an eight, and zero tells
eight.
"This party only zeros. And
eight he says.
"I know, what happens is that I have very tight belt.
COINCIDENCE:
A man says to another down the street:
- "And you like your name?
- Yo ... Welcome
- go! As my doormat!
NAME:
Two friends meet after a while, and one says to another:
- You know I had a child? "Says the first
- How do you call it?" Replied the second
- August Cathedrals.
- That most rare name!
- Not so much, I know one called Julio Iglesias.
SAUCER DRIVE:
- Boy, what have input?
- A glass door
BoBos I:
A man tells his friend:
"Look, look, a dead bird.
And the other says, looking at the sky:
- Where? Where?
BoBos II: Van
two fools in the desert and one says to another:
- Hey, you!
He answers the other:
- Who? Me?
FLY:
A man enters the coffee shop and says:
"Hey, give me a fly?
And the clerk answers:
- But if this is a tearoom!
And the man says
"As there is a cake in the showcase ...
ANETOJOS:
A man comes to an optician, said:
- you give me some reading glasses?.
To which the clerk replied:
- If yesterday was about!
And he says the other:
"I know, but those and read them.
SMALL FOOD:
Two friends and one says to another:
"The other day I was eating a roast and I saw a UFO.
And the other replies,
- Liar! What will you be eating a roast?
CHILDREN READY:
Two women are talking about their children and say together:
- My son is so alive! Just seven months and is walking!
And the other replied:
- More Alive is mine: it is five years old and still needs to be taken in a stroller!
CHAMPION:
a man is about to receive a conference room.
"Listen: this is where the competition is held Vagos?
- Yes, sir. Among just.
"No, no ... to me, I come. AUTO
gauze - Che, Manuel, I sell a car ...
"No thanks, why would I want a car blindfolded?
0 comments:
Post a Comment