Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hair Roots Lighter Than Rest Of Hair

Jokes to send via mobile short


EVIL THIEF:

How do you know that a thief who robs a bank is inexperienced?
Because it makes a gap to enter and another to exit. CHEAP





"Look, I bought a watch.
- What brand?
- Time! GROSS





- Pepe, how to write bullet?
- As it sounds, Manolo. Manolo wrote
AND PUM.

HEALTHY

Why a man fans himself with a saw?
Because he was told that the mountain air is healthier. A WONDER




A man telephones the gardener says,
- called by the lawnmower ...
- but how well you listen!

LONG PARTY:


"I invite you to a party of 15.
"Well, three months after I come back.


SHAMPOO:

A boy sees his friend out of the shower and asks,
- Do not you levaste hair?
"No, I had no shampoo
- But if you bought a while ago a ...!
"Yes, but I had not realized that says "for dry hair." And to get into the shower and all I got wet! Chatterbox





Three guys talking:
"I have a cat that says 'meow'!
"And I have a dog that says 'wow'!
"And I have a jar that says 'sugar'.


NOT SO greedy

- Hello, pizzeria? Do not send me a pizza delivery?
"Yes, sir How many servings you want the court?
"Well, uh ... How many servings can be cut?
-In six, eight or twelve.
"So just cut it in six: I just I can not eat as many servings. IDEAL TEMPERATURE




-The thermometer marks zero degrees ...
- great! Neither cold nor hot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment