Saturday, October 11, 2008

Vba Was Fast Now Slow Pokemon

for fans of ice cream Jokes Jokes

DOG LIVE:

A group of friends, one of them said that if someone gave money to his dog, the animal would immediately buy a newspaper. One of them, to prove it, he gave it.
The dog ran off, but after an hour had not yet returned.
In protesting that gave him the money, he asked the owner:
- When your dog back?
- depends ... How much money did you give?
- A ten dollars bill ..
- Oh, what a baton! When you are therefore going to the movies. DANGEROUS CHIQUITO


I:

"Sir, my cat just killed your dog.
- can not be ... if my dog \u200b\u200bis a doberman!
- I know, but my cat is hydraulic. Chiquita


DANGEROUS II:

"Sir, my chihuahua dog just killed your dog.
- can not be ... if my dog \u200b\u200bis a Great Dane!
"I know, but he was stuck in the throat.

WHAT IS IT? :

- Your dog looks like a cat.
- It is a cat.
"Then like a dog. TALKING DUCK


:

A lady says to another:
- I have a duck that talks.
- I think not.
- then returns home to meet him. At home
says
- Duck ...¡¡¡ Come here!
duck is coming, and the lady tells her:
- Bring a sweater.
- Cua.
- The you want!


VAMPIRES:

Va a vampire with a face full of blood through the forest and for another vampire that says
- Where do you get so much blood?
- Look, the wall that you see there?
- Yes
- Well, I did not see it.



killjoy:

A turtle was in a fiest.Llega fox and tells her to go to buy wine.
The turtle goes and takes 2 or 3 years back.
When the party arrives, the turtle asks the fox
- White or red?.



VERY LOGICAL I:

A man going to visit her friend and when he enters the house of a friend is in a corner, a dog very skinny, wimpy, pure bones ...
Then the man is shocked and tells his friend:
- Why do not you feed the dog?
"For what he does ...
- then give them away or sell it!
"For what you eat ...


VERY LOGICAL II:

One along the street and says to another:
- Do you have time? - And the other replies,
"No, do not smoke, and says the first.
-Ahhh, as were disheveled.


VERY LOGICAL III: Van

two in the street talking and said one to another:
"The other day we I and Joseph ...
And he tells the other:
- Jose and I will ....
- So what? Did I not going?



INCENDIARIES:

-Dad ... Do you like cooked fruit?
The father says:
"If my son, I love it.
And the son replies:
"Rejoice: the garden is on fire. BORN


UNARMED:

a child comes and tells her dad: "Dad
... How did we children born?
And the dad turns red, thinks and says, "Look son
first comes the head, then his belly, then his arms and his legs finally go ...
To which the child replies:
"Oh, I know: when you're all out at arm.


GOOD PRICE:

One along the road and is approached by a bum and says,
- Please ... you give me 5 dollars for lunch?
And this she answers:
- How do you manage that price? Take 10 and bring me one to me!


HEIGHT:
Enter a business man and the clerk asks
- You tell me.
And the man replies:
- Si ... 1.80 m or 1.82 m approx.


gaffe:

A friend tells another:
- Look, a woman with a mustache!
- Shut up, moron, that's my mom.
- But what good is it!


ALMOST BLIND
:

- Do you know the difference between a flea and the elephant?
"No, I do not know.
- then it's time to use spectacles


QUICK TIP:
A man who has a dog down at full speed and is one that goes up and asks,
- Do you understand something of parachutes?
And the other replies:
- And you understand something of bottles?

FINGER:

The owner of a bulldog phones:
- 22,222,222 Is?
- Yes, it's that number.
- Can you tell me how I can get the finger of the two?

0 comments:

Post a Comment