Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vitamin C Lysine Broken Capillaries

VS.

A reader who signs as Lake Ernesto gave us a view in the previous post that we found interesting. So, although it appears from the comments, so we went as a post:

criticism just released Padura Ponte against me has left a bad taste. I do not question that some signs have some validity, although there are other debatable. What I find unfortunate is that someone with the talent of Ponte waste your time finding fault with the novels of a compatriot who has the merit (as it was Ponte) to create and be a more critical voice within the regime itself.

Obviously Ponte has taken the time to polish this review. It would have been more productive, instead, been careful to write a novel better than Padura. I'm not exactly a fan of Padura, but I read several of his novels, including one referred to by Ponte ("The novel of my life") I do not think review is justified as poisonous. But then entertain us Cubans trying to throw mud on other talented Cubans.

Ponte hope does not become a rival of this scourge of humanity that is Zoe Valdes, who undertakes all the time against any Cuban talent to surface. Envy can do much damage. Sure, Ponte has what no Valdes: culture, class and true talent as an essayist.

Ponte suspect that perhaps he has hurt Padura's success as a novelist. And if not, that criticism has made many people think that's the reason, then Ponte had never been produced nor has specialized in critical to novels. Actually, there was an elegant gesture on his part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment