The natural humor of my son from 14 to 17 years
"Ready, ma, I've learned everything I had to know
reproductive tract - What do you know?
"What's all very disgusting.
"Son, since you stopped ... I can ask you ...?
"No ... look, Mom, I sat down again.
- What goes well the cat, sleeping all day. I'd be gato.Aunque, in fact, the cat would be a millionaire ...
- Why?
- To play golf.
- I'm dying! There is a weasel in the garden!
- Oh, ma ... may be us?
- Ma, why Tiras all these plants? This is not green ...
- Son, I am replacing weed cactus and beautiful plants, flowers ...
- You have a Nazi concept of gardening.
- Did not you hear me I asked you three times to get up?
- I heard, but with that voice so cute ... I thought it was a dream!
- Dig deeper the well, son ...
- But you want to plant a rosebush or find a treasure?
-Ma ... did you know that women have estrogen and progesterone only from 5 to 13 day cycle? ... .. But you know what? Men have testosterone ALL YEAR!
- Do you know what happened to your sister today?
- Yes, I know, I did that with women ... starts with M ... menopause!
0 comments:
Post a Comment