Friday, April 30, 2010

Genital Warts Blistex

risk "Pulling Dr. Simi"


botargas Since the first, if you know botargas huge dudes in costumes and cartoony, well since these came into the world to make us laugh and to mourn the little ones, finding the so-called "adolecentus stupidus" or idiot, full of teen hormones arose rivalry, a rivalry which later would result in an illegal sports most popular risk in the country, popularly known as "Pulling the doctor simi"
its emergence as the boom coincided pornU in schools. Ie with the blossoming of new technologies, cell phones with camera has from the beginning of 2004 and like most things at that time was that the teenagers came up with the bright idea to record anything no matter how stupid , gay porn out .. "Aaaaa that time in high school finally .. no more to say

Here is a compilation of runs and tackles
Dr. Simi
object .. width = "320" height = "265">

In the words of some practitioners of this sport. Pepito

blond (student): "Do not puss more than anything is for the adrenaline Ledesma you know we no mames! run!

Naruto (ninja of the Leaf village): "Well I come from the sport since the tube's dream combertirme Hokage and then if it has helped me to improve my jutsus.

Obese: -Shawls since I got into firing at similar doctor because I lost 10 kilos in just 1 month without leaving the wine grapes and sandwiches of oxxo, although at first I mistook it similar doctor because my gordez it and things changed.

Briag: "Well since I started in this I have been without drinking 2 weeks

Canaca: - And my 50 thousand pesos?!, Brought me 500 notes on one hundred so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment