Since I think this area of \u200b\u200bculture and diversity, different characters have been this humble site and we have to know your impressions echo, ranging from a simple greeting "ta well gueno millets" to mented uns "that mam *** I go on tiptoe to his mother rechig **" Here
some opinions of people like to 'behind us as a place of warm'
Mike both like shoes, the TVs sorny or products Pato Pascual.
Old
masfamosaybuenadelmetroflog say this BENONE pinchi Asssssshhh the Blug good, as I do, and that I'm already requetebienpinchibuena. ! Chuchi I love you!
Well Addict XVI says are ones my children have all the blessings of the dark side of the juerza .. Chuchi are my idol!
Changoleon says Awuela, chuchi, thanks for teaching me the ancient art of peda-jutsu's death as well as the drunk man-fart of love and secrets of how to avoid the harsh and become famous. Awuela are the more the better!
Obama says awuela and chuchi Thanks for giving me the precidencia, without you. . . I am not nothing
Fer and Santi say with so much Monaco grazed my I'm sorry.
Edgar says weeeeey yaaaaa! pinchi Beat!
0 comments:
Post a Comment