Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zatch Bell - Go! Go! Mamono Fight! Cheapest Price

Michael Jackson Died? chuchi crying for him?

by chago:

Well then had not planned to write anything today, but then when you turn on my computer and check a few pages I usually visit, I read some information that left me stunned, good
rather .
Well according to this Michael Jackson died Wednesday, apparently in this afternoon, clear
naturally my first thought was "is the Internet so do not rely could be a rumor but, to promote a blog, or some energy drink based on monkey testicles sexual empowers you. "

visiting sites
But something "serious" and now after having check out the news on TV is true, causes and that, who knows what we'll hear more later.

(They can give you a check on the info here)

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/607438.html


http://www.elmundo .es/elmundo/2009/06/25/cultura/1245965409.html


Only
that chuchi be devastated as it was a great friend of the long time usually spent summers together and remember that chuchi raised Michael as a child ...


Well no more to say that indeed not write that but I leave this very good groundout Radiohead I'm sure makes clear references to called "King of Pop" , and so the song is a perfect for this moment.


THE POP IS DEAD ...



(Here the same video but English and English with subtitles.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLc2fu_Jm4

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
.-.-.-.-.-.- Poll:

Now that Michael died that interests?

1-Nada. Lay your ways or in peace.

2-I will mourn and eat 3 liters of ice cream while I hear his rolas

3-Well, give my condolences to chuchi

4-He goes to vote this June 2 so that our democracy grows and we grow all (SPAM )

5-Maybe another invention of the Internet or a consiparacion as influenza chuchi a conspiracy to dominate over the world using regueton ...!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment